Our Professional line of aluminum dog boxes are designed to be the most secure
and safest of the Zinger crates. The doors have been reenforced with extra bars
and cross braces and the door frame includes a secondary locking plate so your
dog cannot push open the latch bolt from the inside. We also include a set of
Heavy Duty handles and a soft foam mat for the dog to lay down on.
Unique to the Pro Series:
- Secondary Backup Locking Plate
- Spring Loaded Heavy Duty Side Handles(Drilling is required for installation)
- Soft Foam Pad
- ZINGER "Professional" crates are constructed to provide your dog
with the utmost in comfort, safety and security. Whether you are looking for
a crate for the back for your vehicle, home or for specialized use such as
airline travel we have a ZINGER Dog Box for you.
- Aluminum Construction – ZINGER crates are constructed from .065"
lightweight aircraft grade aluminum which is known for its durability and
strength. Built to last a life time!
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Lock and mounting hardware are made from
stainless steel to eliminate rusting and corrosion.
- Modular Design – All ZINGER crates can be coupled side by side or
stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks.
- Beautiful Finish – All ZINGER crates are finished in a durable "Silver
Hammertone" Powder Coating both inside and out. This finish will last
a lifetime and prevent the aluminum from oxidizing and rubbing off onto your
dogs fur coat.
- Lightweight & Spacious – This size will accommodate dogs up to
- Reversible, Reinforced Doors – All doors are fully vented and have
been reinforced and welded for added strength and security. The door can be
reversed to open left or right.
- Locking Slam Latches – All ZINGER crates come standard with a keyed
stainless steel locking door latch for extra security and safety.
- 21"W x 24"H x 30"L - Will accomodate dogs up to 80 lbs.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
Assembley is Required.