From The Makers of DAP & Feliway Behavior Aids
"Urine-Away Cleans Up The Past, and DAP & Feliway Corrects the Future"
Urine-Away delivers permanent resolution of pet urine odor and stains. It works
at the molecular level to eliminate the problem for good. Proprietary triple-action
formula keeps odors from coming back. With Urine-Away, there’s no need
for urine pre-treatment products, masking agents, slow-acting enzyme deodorants
or other methods. Just apply and let dry. Safe, non-toxic, non-irritating and
- Permanent resolution from pet urine odor and stains
- Fast, easy and effective
- Works at the molecular level
- Eliminates the problem for good
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritating
- Ideal solution for cat spraying.
All urine odors are caused by molecules that emit a vapor. Many products attempt
to "control" odors, but none of them eliminate the odors like Urine-Away.
- Bonds and captures malodorous molecules within seconds of application to
neutralize them permanently.
- Absorbs malodorous substances into its molecular structure to permanetly
eliminate the odor.
- Counteracts odors at the molecular level. Utilizes the natural ability
of certain pairs of molecules to neutralize each other.
- Prevents calodors caused by further biological breakdown and molecular
- Effectively eliminates the odor regardless of what has been used before.
Works even after detergents or disinfectants have been used.
Proprietary triple-action formula keeps odors from coming back.
Remove excess urine. apply to affected area; let dry. Use liberal amount to
ensure contact with all odor molecules. Amount of Urine-Away should equal amount
of pet urine. Spot test before using.
Note: Urine can spread in sub-flooring and carpet padding and wick up
For pets with urine marking or urination problems:
Provides fast, permanent relief from urine odor and stains found on walls,
furniture, litter boxes, etc. which can be visual triggers for cats to spray.
Eliminate the odor then eliminate the behavior:
After using Urine-Away for feline vertical spraying, use a Feliway Product,
a synthetic feline facial pheromone, to help control feline urine marking typically
caused by stress or change in environment. Allow Urine-Away to dry 10 minutes
before applying Feliway Spray