Univac 5 Canine Single Dose Vaccine
- DA2PP Vaccine
- Use in the vaccination of healthy dogs against canine distemper, infectious
canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza and canine
Suggested Vaccination Program
Puppies: Typically, puppies are vaccinated at 9 weeks of age with revaccination
every 2-4 weeks until at least 18 weeks of age. Persistence of maternal origin
antibodies in puppies usually determines the timing of vaccinations. Annual
revaccination with a single 1 mL dose is recommended.
Adult dogs: Dogs over 18 weeks of age that have not been previously
vaccinated should receive the initial vaccination followed with a booster 2-4
weeks later. Annual revaccination is recommended.
Dosage & Administration
Aseptically rehydrate the desiccated vaccine fraction with the accompanying
vial of liquid virus vaccine. Shake well and administer entire contents (1 mL)
by intramuscular (IM) or subcutaneous (SC) injection.
Store at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Use entire contents
when first rehydrated. Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches. Burn the containers
and any unused contents. In case of anaphlactic reactions, epinephrine should
be administered immediately.
Preservatives: gentamicin and amphotericin B.
For use in dogs only.
A vial of desiccated canine distemper (MLV), canine adenovirus type 2 (KV),
canine parainfluenza (MLV), with a vial of liquid canine parvovirus (MLV) as
the diluent. Display carton - 25 x 1 dose sealed packs. Needle and syringe included.
Four displays per shipper.
- Single dose "tamper evident" sealed pack.
- Colorful packs with clear section to allow customers to see the contents.
- Needle and syringe included.
- Attractive display carton to stimulate additional sales.
- Display carton shrink wrapped to protect professional appearance.
- Independent studies have demonstrated CPV seroconversion in pups with measurable
- Trials demonstrate protection against CPV-2b challenge.
- Unique killed canine adenovirus type 2 provides highly effective protection
for both CAV2 and infectious canine hepatitis abd eliminates risk of vaccines
- Ideal for cases where coronavirus and leptospira vaccination is not required.
- Convenient choice of administration IM or SC.