We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
Keeps your dog safely in the yard with a gentler touch!
The pet fence difference you can feel for yourself! It’s one thing to
make a product that keeps your pet safely in the yard, it’s another to
thoughtfully design a fence with features that make it safer and more comfortable
too. Perimeter’s exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet’s neck
with soft rubber, unlike the hard steel probes used in other pet fences. Veterinarians
prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help reduce the incidence of
Chances are you heard about pet fencing from a friend or neighbor. Why worry
about buying a fence on the same frequency as your neighbor. The Perimeter Ultra
Comfort Contact Electric Dog Fence gives you the flexibility of changing the
With the Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact dog fence not only do you have the
ability to change frequencies you also have the ability to change stimulation
settings to achieve a custom range of correction options to fit your dog's specific
temperament. In fact, each dog's collar can be programmed to provide only the
necessary correction level to be effective.
Perimeter products are designed and manufactured in the USA. Perimeter Technologies
is proud of our heritage as some of the original dog fence industry founders
as well as our future as a domestic manufacturer of premium dog fence safety
products. Why send your hard earned dollars overseas? Why trust the safety of
your dog to anyone less than your fellow pet loving Americans?
Perimeter Waterproof Collar/ Receiver dimensions:
- Weight 2.6 oz
- Size 2”W X 1.25”H X 1”D
- Includes Medium Comfort contacts and metal long hair probes
Features of the Perimeter Basic Ultra Comfort Contact Electric Dog Fence:
- Includes 500' feet of 20g boundary wire - enough for 1/3 acre
- High Quality nylon collar
- Covers properties up to 5 acres (with additional wire - 5000 ft. of wire
- Extremely small - lightweight, waterproof polycarbonate receiver weighs
in at 1.1 ounce
- Metallic-infused rubber Comfort Contacts™ for safety and comfort
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Exclusive features of the Perimeter Basic Ultra Dog Fence:
- TEMP CHECK™ - keeps the fence field stable and in the same location
when outside temperatures change. Otherwise your fence boundary would move
up to 100% when the temperature fluctuates between 30F and 90F degrees.
- WIRE CHECK™ - automatically compensates for wire problems and adjusts
the amount of signal power to ensure the fence boundary remains in a constant
location (no system can continue to function if the boundary wire has been
- 12X BATTERY CHECK™ - monitors the status of the training collar battery
every two hours, eliminating false low battery indications saving you both
time and money.