The RPI Dog Food Storage Bin and Dispenser allows you to pour exactly the amount
of food you need by simply inserting the included 1 quart serving cup and squeezing
the pull handle. Measures 20" tall x 16" wide x 9 1/2" deep. Includes
easy to hang wall mount. On average, the SD30 will hold a 25 to 30 lb. bag of
most dry dog food on the market today. (approx. 8 gallons of dry goods)
Installation and Use Instructions:
1. Find wall stud or install on solid wall.
2. Level mounting bracket and secure with screws. (included)
3. Remove cup and lid. Fill dispenser on level floor.
4. Secure the moisture proof sealed lid with latches.
5. Hang dispenser on mounting bracket.
6. Slide 1 qt. cup into place beneath until cup stops.
7. Squeeze the handle to control portion needed into 1 qt. cup.
8. Lift and slide cup outwards to serve.
Important: Do not overfill cup or exceed more than 30 lbs. of dry goods.
- Dry dog food
- Kitty litter
- Fish food
- Bird seed
- Dry cat food
- Seed & grains
- Other dry products.