Innotek Basic In-ground Pet Fencing System 18g Wire
You choose the configuration to not only keep your dog safely at home, but also clear of out-of-bounds areas such as gardens and pools. Your dog hears a tone as he approaches the border; feels a correction if he continues into it. Patented run-through prevention offers secure, reliable containment.
How It Works
- Transmitter range: Up to 5 acres of property
- 500 ft. / 18 gauge, burial approved wire included
- Water-resistant collar, battery replaceable
- Get extra collars for multiple dog homes!
- Recommended: Surge protector for pet fencing
Your dog wears a Receiver Collar that detects the signal at the boundary. As your dog approaches the boundary, the receiver issues a warning tone. If he proceeds further, he receives a safe but startling Static Correction. While harmless, the correction will persuade him to stay in the containment area you've established.
Boundary flags are a temporary visual aid for your pet; remove them after training.This Innotek system has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for pets over 5 pounds.
- A radio signal travels from the Fence Transmitter through a buried wire, marking the boundaries you wish to set for your dog.