Part of the new Také Lifestyle Collection (Japanese for bamboo), the Také One-Touch Pet Gate is a beautifully crafted, "tension-mount" design that allows you to attach it to a doorway/hallway opening up to 35.8” wide. It confines your pet to his/her own "special" area while allowing you to move freely from room to room. The "one-touch" handle provides the option of opening/closing the gate with one hand if necessary, while the lockable gate door provides additional pet security. Finished in a rich two-tone color, the gate complements Richell's other bamboo products beautifully! Designed by Richell Corporation, Japan. Assembly required!
At first glance, your gate will have a “V-shaped” gap between the gate door and the main frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you tighten the Adjuster Knobs. The Adjuster Knobs are designed to control the entire set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place. This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate.
- Fits doorway or hallway openings from 28.3" to 35.8” wide
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place
- Gate door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement
- Latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand
- One hand latched gate handle operation
- Rubber stoppers protect wall surfaces
- Dimensions: 28.3" – 35.8" x 2" x 34.6”
General Product Information:
- Recommended for small to medium dogs 8 to 44 lbs. (4-20 kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1 ˝" space between bamboo spindles
- Gate Door opening is 16 Ľ" wide
- Step-over bar is 1 5/8" high
- Beautifully constructed using eco-friendly sustainable bamboo in a rich
two tone color
NOTE: Before installation, you will notice that your gate will have
a V-shaped gate between the gate door and the main frame. This is not a defect
with the pet gate. This "gap" will close properly as you tighten the
Adjuster Knobs. These Adjuster Knobs are designed to control the entire set
up of the gate once the adjuster bolts and extensions are set in place. This
is part of the overall design of the tension mount gate.