Like the regular One-Touch, the 150's "tension-mount" design allows you to
attach it to a doorway/hallway opening to keep your pet confined to their own
"special" area. The gate door allows you to move freely from room to room. The
"one-touch" handle design provides the option of opening/closing the gate with
one hand. Its beautiful hardwood construction complements Richell's other fine
wood pet products. Gate width has three configurations: 36" wide, 48” wide;
or 60" wide.
At first glance, your gate will have a “V-shaped” gap between the gate door
and the main frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you
tighten the Adjuster Knobs. The Adjuster Knobs are designed to control the entire
set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place.
This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate.
- Recommended for dogs 8-44 lbs (4-20 kg)
- Instruction Manual included
- 1 1/2" space between wood spindles
- Wood spindle size is 5/8"
- Gate Door opening is 23" wide
- Step-over bar is 1 5/8" high
- Made from eco-friendly rubberwood*
- 35-37 / 47-49 / 59-61 x 2 x 34.6
- Fits openings of 36", 48", or 60" wide
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place
- Gate Door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement
- Latched Gate Handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand
- Rubber Stoppers protect wall surfaces
- Beautiful hardwood construction