Paws Aboard PoolPup Steps White 28" x 18" x 21"
The PoolPup Steps works with both in-ground and above ground pools – and will not damage your vinyl liners. It is a convenient way for your swimming dog to get out of the water easily and an excellent safety device while you’re away from the pool. PoolPup Steps are a convenient way for your swimming dog to get out of the water and an excellent safety device while you're away from the pool.
- The discreet step provides a secure, long-lasting escape for dogs.
- The PoolPup is made from strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic.
- Contains no holes that paws can get stuck in.
- Steps have slip-proof grit strips to ensure solid footing for your dog.
- Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace, just take out the 2 pins and lift the PoolPup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage.
- For dogs 4 to to 150 pounds
- 18" wide, 10 1/2" high
- Depths: First step 14 1/2" deep, second step 8 1/2" deep
- Overall: 21" high, 28" deep
- PoolPup comes fully assembled and installs in just minutes.
- Use a drill to bore two small holes in the pool deck. The drill bit is even included with the step.
- Once installed, the dog is trained to know the step’s location and then has the ability to save itself.
- Training takes just a few minutes and instructions are included.