Dogs need to go outside, in every season and every kind of weather. But when it’s cold and there is snow or ice on the ground, the bare paws of dogs that are used to soft carpeting can become injured or frostbitten. But not if they’re wearing Pugz Shoes!
The comfortable boots enable dogs that live indoors to be taken outside without fear of their paws being injured by extreme temperatures, ice or rocks. Made of breathable faux leather and faux wool, the fashionable booties protect a dog’s paws while keeping them toasty warm and dry. Cushioned by the soft and durable fabric, dog nails also will no longer scratch hardwood floors when worn inside. Available in small, medium and large, each shoe also has an adjustable hook-and-loop strap to ensure a secure fit.
- Provides warmth and protection in harsh conditions
- Soft, comfortable and breathable fabric
- Prevents slipping or scratching of hardwood floors
- Adjustable hook and loop straps
- Large: 2.25" x 3.5" x 4.5"
- Medium: 2" x 3" x 4"
- Small: 1.75" x 2.5" x 3.5"