The Einstein Remote Education Collar includes a Collar receiver light for night tracking. High intensity night tracking light which is good for finding your dog after dark. If turned on, high intensity LED will be flashing every 2 seconds. Can also be used as a spotlight for walking in the dark wih your dog.
The Lock and Set Stimulaion Feature is a patented proprietary feature that provides the user the ability to lock the stimulaion level into a specific user determined level. It is engaged by simply pushing down the stimulation control dial until it locks. This feature helps prevent over-stimulation caused by accidental movement of the stimulation knob between uses and during active training. For two dog systems it provides a convenient means of having different stimulation levels for each dog according to their temperament.
How to use: With the toggle switch in "1-D" position, set the desired stimulation level and then push down on the top of the stimulation dial until the “1D” lights up on the top portion of the LCD display. If the stimulation level doesn’t change when you rotate the stimulation knob, you have successfully locked the stimulation level of Dog 1. Flip the toggle switch to the "2D" position and repeat the previous step. The “2D” light on the bottom portion of the LCD display will light up when you have successfully locked the stimulation level for Dog 2. To unlock the stimulation level simply press the stimulation knob again and it will unlock the stimulation level of the dog specified by the toggle switch.
- Boost function by pressing both stimulation buttons simultaneously.
- Pavlovian Mode added, when the user pushes the tone button for more than
1.25 seconds stimulation is applied, this teaches the dog to avoid the stimulation
by responding to the command quickly.
- Ergonomic and stylish design
- "Click and Set" stimulation feature
- Convenient intensity dial for quick adjustment
- 0 to 100 levels dial adjustable
- 800 yard range
- Momentary and continuous buttons
- Seperate warning tone button
- 100% waterproof to 100 feet and shock resistant
- Completely rechargeable.
- ALL TRANSMITERS FLOAT
- Night tracking light
- 2 Dog transmitter
- 2 Collar receivers
- Battery charger
- 2 Lanyard
- Owner's guide
- Test light
- 8 Contact points
- Contacnt point tool
- Box case
- Transmitter: 2.75" x 2.75" x 1.29" 5.19 ounces
- Receiver: 2.81" x 1.35" x 1.24" 3.67 ounces
- Collar strap: 29.52" x 1" x 0.09" 1.90 ounces