SportDOG Canine Athlete Adult Hip / Joint Maintenance 90 count
Even when a sporting dog is in his prime, everything from regular training to challenging days in the field taxes his hips and joints. Helping your dog maintain normal, healthy cartilage and joints is one of the best things you can do to ensure he’ll always be ready to go the extra mile with you. Glucosamine is a major building block for the lubricants and shock absorbing mechanisms necessary to maintain and restore healthy joint performance, increasing the dog.
- Recommended to support healthy hip and joint function and helps to maintain joint flexibility
- Easy to use wafers with special formulation of antioxidants to maintain metabolic efficiency and to help support strong bones and muscles
- Includes Glucosamine, Chondrotin, Methylsufonlymethane (MSM), Collagen, and Omega 3 Fatty Acids that help maintain healthy cartilage, joints, tendons, and synovial fluid
- Canine Athlete products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Each bottle of Canine Athlete Hip/Joint contains 90 wafers.
- Allow 3-4 weeks for best results.
- One chewable wafer per 40 pounds of weight per day. Administer during or after your dog has eaten to reduce gastrointestinal upset.
WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Up to 40 pounds - 1 wafer
- 41 to 80 pounds - 2 wafers
- Over 80 pounds - 3 wafers
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary stones; with unknown allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.