We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
The Trashbreaker G3 EXP is a simple and effective way to train your dog to stop chasing the wrong game.
If you run a pack of hounds or need control of several dogs, choose the Trashbreaker G3 EXP, field expandable to handle up to 6 dogs. Color coded transmitter controls give you easy one-button control of each dog.
Trashbreaker G3 EXP with Tracer E-Collar Light operates up to 6 dog collars and provides a light for tracking your dog (additional collars purchased separately).
- Allows easy one-hand operation without taking your eyes off your dog
- Compact, tough, and dependable Receiver
- 2 1/2in fixed Transmitter antenna with enhanced performance eliminating lost or broken antennas
- 6 levels of continuous stimulation
- A no-stim "N" setting to avoid accidental stimulation
- Consistent 2-mile range
- Waterproof Transmitter and Receiver
- Insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Long and short contact points for different coat thickness
- Stainless steel contact points minimize neck irritation on the dog
- Transmitter button activates Tone signal on Receiver
- Includes the “A” setting on the intensity dial for remotely activating Beeper and Tracer E-Collar Light using transmitter button
- Transmitter stim button colors match collar strap colors to help identify dogs on multi-dog systems
- Proprietary charging System: Charge indefinitely without damage and fully charge in two hours
- Charging Adapters eliminate need for jacks or plugs on Transmitter and Receiver
- Battery life indicator on Transmitter and Receiver so you know when to charge the system
- Long lasting rechargeable, user replaceable, NiMH Batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
- Easy to access Receiver on/off switch
- Durable Carry/Storage Case with Dry Bag to keep Transmitter and charging system separate from wet muddy collars