We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
Fits up to a 23" Neck! New for 2006 from SportDog , the SD-800 "Sport Hunter" is an incredibly versatile training collar and a good choice for all-around use.
The SD 800 is a longer range version of the popular SD 400. It has all of the features of the SD 400 but uses a slightly larger transmitter with a more powerful antenna for longer range. The SD 800 is a 1/2 mile system compared to the 400 yard (1/4 mile) SD-400.
The SD 800 also brings high end features of other remote collars at the very reasonable price of $199.95.
The Sportdog "Sport Hunter" SD-800 is ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with medium range working dogs. Both the transmitter and receiver are waterproof and submersible. The 800 can be expanded to control up to three dogs by adding SportDog Brand Add-A-Dog collars. The comfortable "soft coat" transmitter finish makes this unit a pleasure to handle. This is the dog training gear the way you would design it.
The low continuous stimulation levels and gradual increases between levels on the SD-800 are particularly useful with sensitive dogs or breeds.
You can customize your Sportdog "Sport Hunter" SD-800 to match your training preference. It comes set up in MODE-1 (an 8-level continuous + 8-level momentary stimulation one dog collar with a non-stimulation tone button), but it can easily be changed into 7 different modes with different button configurations.
This allows you to customize your transmitter to your training needs.
You are also able to transform your one dog system at any time into a two or three dog system using the "Add-A-Dog" feature.
- SportDOG's family of upland products now includes a SportHunter with a mid-sized transmitter that provides up to 1/2 mile of range combined with the smallest receiver. Like all SportHunter products, all components of the SD 800 are rugged, waterproof and submersible.
- 1/2-mile (800 yards) range
- Expandable to 3 dogs
- Up to 16 levels continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone-only button (1-dog mode only)
- Tone with 1-second delay option
- Low-battery detect feature in transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Lifetime Limited Warranty from SportDog on the SD800