Andover manufactures several top quality cohesive flexible bandages for the animal
PowerFlex® is a cohesive flexible bandage manufactured for equine use.
PowerFlex tears clean by hand, will not constrict, does not stick to skin or
hair, and stays in place under the most adverse conditions. Providing 23 lbs.
of tensile strength, PowerFlex is the strongest animal health bandage on the
• Strongest bandage on the market with 23 lbs. tensile strength.
• Clean hand-tear for easy application/adjustment.
• Higher abrasion resistance than other bandages.
• Controlled compression that won’t slip or constrict.
• Sticks only to itself.
• Sweat and water resistant.
• Flexible and breathable. P
• atented technology (U.S. Patent No. 5.762.623).
• Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting.
• Available in full color cases, colorpack, or rainbowpack.
• Lasts longer than other bandages.
• Holds up better than other bandages (will not shred, stays in place).
• Easy to apply.
• Better and safer for pets.
• Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown.
• Supports tendons and ligaments.
• Conforms to all body areas.
• No sticky residue.
• Will not constrict or tighten.
• Match silks or barn colors.
• Medical treatments.
• Thoroughbred racing.
• Wound dressing.
• Cross country/eventing.
• Reining and cutting.
• Barrel racing.
• All disciplines.
• Use colors to identify infected animals.
• Hoof trimming.
• Most durable wrap for Bovine digital dermatitis treatments.