We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
The Petsafe PBC-302 Bark Control Training System features 6 levels of correction
and is one of the smallest and lightest unit available at only 1.5 oz. When
your dog barks, a harmless static correction is emitted to correct the behavior.
It is a sufficient deterrent to excessive barking. Adjustable collar for neck
sizes 6"-28". Also comes with a training video. This collar helps
your dog learn the difference between good barking (for protection) and bad
barking (due to boredom or over-excitement). The collar picks up the vibrations
from your dog’s vocal chords as it barks. The vibrations cause the collar
to send an electronic signal (a static shock) to your dog. Your dog will quickly
learn that barking causes the signals and that not barking is the way to avoid
- Bark Control Training System
- Uses vibration Sensor to Detect Barking
- 6 levels of Static Correction
- Sensor Probe Cannot be Removed or Adjusted
- Progressive Correction Feature Increases Correction to Next Strongest Level
- Automatic Shut Off in 50 second & Reset after 3 Minutes
- Should Not be Worn w/ Other Collars as They May Set the Collar Off
- Cannot Attach Leash to Collar
- Must be Fit Properly or May Not Function Reliably
- Not Recommended to Use for More than 8 Hours at a Time
- Low Battery Indicator
- For Dogs 8 to 200 lbs.
- Easy to Use
(1) PBC-302 Bark Collar
(1) RFA-67D-11 battery for collar
(1) Bark control video CD
(1) Owner's manual and training guide