Note: The HD Upgrade will include 500' of 18 gauge wire instead of 500'
of 20 gauge wire.
Get 5% OFF with coupon code: FIVEOFF
We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
Finally, a pet containment system designed specifically for your small dog.
The new PetSafe PIG00-10773 Deluxe Comfort Fit Little Dog Fence has the smallest
receiver on the market, weighing in at a mere 1.1 ounces. This is 45% smaller
than the next smallest receiver on the market.
The collar is 100% waterproof. PetSafe's new comfort fit design is more comfortable
for your pet than the old receiver on a nylon or plastic strap. The receiver
features a low battery indicator light, will let you know if your batteries
need replacing. The safety shut off, shuts your system off if your pet is in
it for 20 seconds. The ASIC Microchip Chip, which is the size of a match head,
features 3000+ filters to prevent unwanted correction. The QuickFit buckle allows
for a quick release and a perfect fit every time.
The transmitter will cover yards up to 25 acres. It features an audio break
alarm and light to warn you if the wire has been broken. The digitally coded
signal prevents false activation ensuring only our transmitter can activate
the receiver. The transmitter cover conceals the range adjustment control to
prevent tampering and accidental increases or decreases in signal. The receiver
fail safe shuts down the system after 20 seconds if your pet gets trapped in
the correction zone to prevent over correction.
PetSafe PIG00-10773 Deluxe Comfort Fit Little Dog Fence features:
- Five Adjustable Correction Levels to fit any Dogs Personality
- Little Dog receiver weighs only 1.1 ounces - 45% smaller than other receivers
- Audible Warning Warning Before Correction Stimulus
- Rising Stimulus, If your dog does not back up from challenging the fence
the stimulus will rise automatically
- Durable 100% Waterproof 5 level Receiver Collar including tone only
- Low battery indicator light, will let you know if your batteries need replacing
- Safety Shut Off, Shuts your system off if your pet is in it for 20 seconds
- ASIC Microchip Chip, A chip the size of a match head with 3000+ filters
- Digitally coded signal to prevent false activation.
- Receiver Fail-Safe. If your pet gets trapped in the correction zone, the
receiver will shut down after 20 seconds to prevent over correction
- Transmitter cover conceals range adjustment control to prevent tampering
and accidental increases or decreases in signal
- The only UL and CE rated system on the market
- Easy-to-follow manual and DVD covering installation and pet training
- Limited lifetime warranty
How it works:
The PetSafe In-Ground Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective
for all pets up to 55 pounds with neck sizes 6”-26”. The system
works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 4000
feet of Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object
to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define the Pet Area with Boundary Flags
for a visual aid in training your pet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with
Contact Points that touch his neck, and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely
in the Pet Area. When your pet reaches the Warning Zone, the Receiver Collar
gives a warning beep. If your pet continues into the Static Correction Zone,
a safe Static Correction will be delivered through the Contact Points to get
his attention until he returns to the Pet Area.
(1) PIG00-10773 Fence Transmitter
(1) PIG00-10778 Small Dog Collar Receiver
(1) LP-4100 Lightning Protector
(1) Spool of 18 gauge wire - 500 feet
(50) Boundary flags
(1) RFA-188 battery for collar
(1) Power adapter for fence transmitter
(1) Transmitter mounting bracket
(1) Test light
(2) Wire nuts
(1) ID tag ring
manual and training guide
(1) Installation and Training DVD