Cease Coprophagia Soft Chews, 90 Count
Cease Coprophagia Soft Chews
Canine Cease Coprophagia Soft Chews by Pala-Tech is a supplement that helps eliminate and prevent the habit of eating feces [coprophagia] in dogs.
Administer Cease Coprophagia Soft Chews as a treat or crumble over dog's food at mealtime. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable roast beef and liver flavor to ensure they are consumed readily.
Formulated with a proprietary anti-coprophagia blend: Highly palatable natural chicken flavor.
- Monosodium Glutamate [MSG]: Causes the pet's feces to taste bad.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A deficiency of B Vitamins has been associated with coprophagia in pets. This supplement as been formulated to include the entire range of B-complex vitamins.
- Cellulase [aspergillus niger var.]: Digestive enzymes
Initial Dosage For First 15 Days
- Up to 20 lbs body weight: 1 soft chew twice a day
- Over 20 lbs: 2 soft chews twice a day
- Up to 20 lbs body weight: 1 soft chew once a day
- Over 20 lbs: 2 soft chew once a day
Monosodium Glutamate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cellulase (from dried Aspergillus niger
fermentation product), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Liver Flavor,
Sucrose, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Magnesium Stearate and Vitamin E
Cease Coprophagia Soft Chews 90 count tub
Alternative dosage form...45 gram Tub. Includes a 10 gram precision dosing scoop.