InteroSTOP Noise and Interomone Spray
Stops Dog Behavior Problems
Meridian InteroSTOP Noise and Interomone Spray is a patented device combining sound with a specific Interomone (Androstenone) which has been shown to immediately stop unwanted behavior in dogs. Easy to use and safe for all dogs. InteroSTOP works in 97% of dogs.
Interomone is a chemical produced and released by one species that has an effect on another species' behavior. Androstenone is a pheromone used by the domestic pig in courtship and social behaviors. Androstenone is a interomone that changes a dog's behavior.
InterSTOP emits a noise along with the Interomone. The noise is a hissing sound similar that the sound dog trainers make when correcting a dog. InterSTOP works immediately. Once sprayed, the sound and the Interomone released in the direction of your dog will stop unwanted behavior.
- Immediate results
- Can be used long term without side effects
- Environmentally friendly - no propellants expelled when sprayed
- Three-year shelf life
InteroSTOP has multiple uses for veterinarians, dog owners, trainers, groomers and behaviorists
- To control excitable and aggressive dogs during examination or treatment
- For eliminating undesirable behavior
- For controlling dogs on walks
- Corrections during dog training
- As an aid in calming dogs during grooming
Packaging: 1 oz Spray Device (combines sound and spray at same time). InterSTOP utilizes a Bag-On-Valve system making the product easy to use. Environmentally friendly with no propellants expelled.
Shelf life: 3 years
Meridian Animal Health