EasySpot For Cats, 3 Applications
EasySpot For Cats
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Chewing Lice
Novartis EasySpot (fipronil) protects cats from dangerous parasites. Applied to a single
spot, EasySpot spreads across the skin into the hair follicles to be
released over time, resulting in fast-acting and long-lasting control of
fleas, ticks and chewing lice for 30 days. Just one dose offers trusted
control for cats of all sizes.
EasySpot Flea and Tick Protection is specially formulated for cats and kittens older than 8 weeks. Contains Fipronil, the active ingredient in Frontline Top Spot.
Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting, Waterproof
- Kills fleas
- Kills deer ticks, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks
- Kills Chewing lice
- Easy to apply
How to Open and Apply
- Separate one tube from the others. Holding the tube with the notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors.
- Invert tube over cat and use open end to part cat's hair.
- Apply contents of one tube of EasySpot as a spot between the shoulder blades.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the cat's skin.
Active Ingredient: Fipronil - 9.7%