For Bacterial Diarrhea and Pre-Stress Use
DiaBac capsules may aid in controlling bacterial diarrhea by killing bacteria
such as E. coli and Salmonella in the GI tract. For use in dogs only.
These causes may include:
• Diet and/or water changes
• Environment changes
• Indiscretions in diet
• Stress (boarding, hunting, racing, breeding, traveling, and showing)
Primary Use: Administer 2 capsules every 6 hours as needed for up to 2 days.
Most dogs respond in 12 hours with the majority of dogs responding within 24
Pre-Stress Use: Administer 2 capsules 2 hours prior to stress-induced event.
Capsules should be administered directly. Do not break the capsules apart to
Features and Benefits:
• Eliminates bacteria
• Firms stools in 24 hours
• Rapid mode of action
• May be administered to pets of all ages
• Promotes GI health
• May be used in conjunction with antibiotic treatments
• May be used for pre-stress
• Capsules are color coordinated to packaging colors.
• Capsule sizes vary by weight to accommodate for easy swallowing.
• Each bottle is UPC bar coded and has a tamper resistant seal.