Purina Veterinary Diets® FortiFlora® can help improve your cat’s
intestinal health. This unique supplement contains live active cultures and is
recommended for the dietary management of cats with diarrhea. It tastes great
and can be easily sprinkled on a cat's food.
FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for cats and has been formulated to achieve
the following characteristics:
• Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote
intestinal health and balance
• Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
• Promotes a healthy immune system
• Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
• Excellent palatability
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage cats with diarrhea in many situations,
• Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
• Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
• Soft stool in kittens
• Antibiotic therapy
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help your cat’s diarrhea.
Feeding Instructions: Feed 1 sacket to your cat daily.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)
Crude Protein (Min) .......... 43.0%
Crude Fat (Min) .......... 12.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) .......... 1.0%
Moisture (Max) .......... 5.0%
(Enterococcus faecium) .......... 1 X 108 CFU/g
1 box of 30 - 1 gram packages
Ingredients (Dry) Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate
(source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate,
taurine, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium
iodate, sodium selenite.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.