OsteoChon Bone, Joint, and Cartilage Supplement, 60 cc
State of the art formulation that supports bone
and cartilage development and addresses metabolic and developmental orthopedic
disease including epiphysitis and Osteochondrosis.
- Improves collagen synthesis, an important
part of cartilage.
- Includes silicon, boron and strontium for
bone strength, development and density.
- Includes hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin
sulfate (CS) and silicon for primary joint health.
- Includes copper, zinc and manganese for
cartilage growth and health.
- Special calcium/Vitamin D supplementation.
- Paste allows individualized treatment.
- Enhancing cartilage production.
- Improving bone density.
- Epiphysitis and osteochondrosis (OCD).
- Developmental orthopedic disease (DOD)
- Arthritis support.
- Use as a key vitamin and mineral
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce
incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Foals: Use at the rate
of 10cc daily. Yearlings: Use at the rate of 20cc daily .