This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Urine-Off Odor & Stain Remover for Dogs
Specifically Formulated for Dog & Puppy Urine
- Breaks down uric acid salt crystals of dog and puppy urine, eliminating the primary trigger mechanism for "marking". Speeds "Housetraining" by eliminating residual urine odor.
- Not a perfume or cover-up - actually eliminates all three major components of dog and puppy urine.
- Removes dog and puppy urine stains - including stains many years old.
- Works on previously soiled areas to eliminate markers that tend to attract cats back to the same spot.
- High-Performance Bio-Enzymatic Technology.
- Safe around pets.
- Shake well before use.
- Always check for colorfastness.
- Remove excess wet urine with paper towel.
- For best results, use a Urine-Off Urine Finder Black Light to locate hard to fine urine-soiled areas.
- Use Stream setting to saturate soiled areas with Urine-Off overlapping the edges of the stain.
- Allow to air dry.
- Remove residue using water sparingly and blot with paper towel.
Carpet/Fabrics: Never shampoo or steam clean urine-soiled carpet or fabric until after odor and stain have been removed with Urine-Off. Urine stains spread 2-4 times their surface size as liquid soaks into padding - using "Stream" setting, saturate soiled areas with Urine-Off, overlapping the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry - do not scrub. Repeat application as needed to break down old urine odor and stain. After final application has dried, rise sparingly with water and blot with paper towel to remove any residue and prevent soiling and water spots.
Avoid Contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PETS!