- For minor cuts, burns, saddle sores and rope burns
- Forms a barrier to keep dirt and flies away while allowing the wound to breathe to assist with proper and quick healing
- Contains Allantoin and Safflower Oil. Allantoin is an organic cell growth and renewal agent that aids in fast healing with minimization of scarring.
- Aloe Vera is soothing and speeds healing time.. Also contains vitamins E, A, D and B.
- Great for horses, dogs, goats and other livestock (non-food intended species only)
Restores healthy skin tissue by clinging to the wound to form an invisible bandage. Aloe Cream assists in promoting new tissue and hair growth.
Directions: Cleanse wound once a day with Matrix Phenol Wound Cleanser. Apply Aloe Creme in
a sterile manner to the affected area once or twice daily until hair growth is complete. Treat the area extending a
couple of inches from the wound for maximum speed in healing. For more serious wounds use Matrix Hydrogel
Phenol Wound Treatment before applying Aloe Creme.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid,
Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Safflower Oil, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Polusorbate 80, Tocopheryl Acetate
(Vitamin E), Retinyl Palitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Panthenol (Vitamin B), Benzethonium Chloride,
Propylparaben, Polymethoxy Bicyclic Oxazolidine, D&C Yellow No. 10.
Warnings: FOR DEEP WOUND, ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF
CHILDREN. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.