This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Directions For Hose-End Sprayer:
The enclosed hose-end sprayer cap is calibrated to deliver the correct amount
of Adams Yard Spray. Use this hose-end sprayer cap ONLY with the accompanying
bottle of lawn spray in accordance with carton label directions.
To use Hose-end sprayer cap:
1. Check that valve is in OFF position.
2. Screw garden hose into back of spray cap (Note: end with black rubber washer).
3. Remove bottle cap from Adams Yard Spray and save for storage after use.
4. Insert small end of dip tube into lawn spray bottle.
5. Screw lawn spray bottle counter-clockwise into sprayer cap until tight.
6. Turn on water at faucet.
7. TO START FLOW OF INSECTICIDE, turn valve to ON position (see 1. above).
8. Spray evenly and completely over lawn and other infested area giving particular
attention to areas frequented by pets.
9. TO STOP FLOW OF INSECTICIDE at any time, simply turn valve to OFF position.
To store remaining insecticides, turn water off at faucet and remove insecticide
bottle from sprayer. Leave dip tube in bottle and replace cap. Rinse off sprayer
and store in accompanying box.
Directions for Use:
Lawn Flea and Tick Control
To kill fleas and ticks harboring in residential lawns and backyards, use
this concentrate in a hose-end sprayer. Attach to sprayer and spray as recommended.
For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using
a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where
the pet will normally frequent. Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid
soaking young or flowering plants. Repeat treatments may be necessary at 7 to
14 day intervals. Kills on contact the Ixodes dammini (deer tick), which transmits
lyme disease. Also kills foraging fire ants upon direct contact. A registered
fire ant mound treatment should also be used in conjunction with this product.
Keep pets and children out of the treated area until after the spray has dried.
Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding areas should also
be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with