This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist
INSECTICIDE, REPELLENT & DEODORANT
FOR DOGS, PUPPIES, CATS, KITTENS
- 3-Month protection
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitoes, gnats & flies
- Also kills flea eggs and larvae for 3 months
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, pet bedding, carpet & furniture
- Temporarily Repels Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA.
DOGS and CATS: Cover animal's eyes with hand and with a firm, fast stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks. Repeat every 9 days.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
See Below For Additional Precautionary Statements
*Piperonyl butoxide, technical
N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
*Equivalent to 1.20% of butylcarbityl (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and .30% of related compounds.
**Other ingredients include grooming additives to ease combing and brushing of the coat to remove dead fleas, ticks and lice.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS, PUPPIES, CATS AND KITTENS
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Humans: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing mist. Avoid contamination of food. Wash hands with soap and water after using.
Animals: Do not treat animals under 12 weeks of age. Do not oversaturate, especially on cats. Avoid spraying of genital areas. Consult a veterinarian before using the product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur.
Safe for use on dogs, cats, pet bedding, carpet & furniture
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat and open flame. Contains alcohol. Do not apply to painted or finished wood surfaces.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat and open flame. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not transfer contents to other containers.
DISPOSAL: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.