This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip kills and
repels Fleas, Ticks, Lice, Gnats, Mosquitoes and Flies. WITH ALOE VERA EXTRACT,
LANOLIN & SUNSCREENS
FOR DOGS AND CATS
It is a violation of Federal law
to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE
Dog and Cats:
To kill fleas, ticks and lice, thoroughly mix 1/2 oz (1 tablespoon) of Adams
Pyrethrin Dip with 1 gallon of warm water. For outdoor animals in areas of
severe infestations, 2 oz (4 tablespoons) per gallon may be used. Make fresh
solution daily. If animal's coat is very dirty, bathe first with an Adams
Dip should be applied to dry or
damp (not wet) coat. Sponge or dip animal with diluted ADAMS PYRETHRIN DIP
making sure all areas are soaked to the skin. Let drip dry on animal. Do not
rinse off. Repeat treatment every 7 days if necessary. Dependent on
reinfestation levels in the animal's environment, extended insecticide and
repellent activity, has been demonstrated with ADAMS PYRETHRIN DIP.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have
person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless
told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by
mouth to an unconscious person.
If in Eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove
contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing
eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Note to Physician:
Probable mucosal damage may contradict the use of gastric lavage.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF
Use only on
dogs and cats
substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash
thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and
wash before reuse. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contamination of food.
Wash hands with soap and water after using.
not use on puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian
before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing
animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If
signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large
amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish. Do
not add directly to water. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur.
in a cool, dry area away from heat and open flame. Do not contaminate water,
food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not transfer contents to other