Note: The coop shown doesn't come painted. This coop
is sold with beige primer on it ready for painting.
Your chickens can roost in the Hilton Hotels of coops when you select the
Little Cottage Co Gambrel Barn - 7 ft. 4 in. L x 8 ft. 1 in. W x 6 ft. 9 in.
H. There is no better way to house your feathered friends than with this barn.
The barn features six nesting bins with an egg-laying area large enough for
8 to 12 hens. Built from solid plywood, the barn has high-quality siding and
trim, 25-year shingles (not included), and a ventilation bar. A 14 x 21-inch
working window with tempered glass and screens allows you to keep an eye on
your chickens. A handy ramp allows the chickens to easily enter the barn. The
legs of the barn feature runners for movability.
- Easy-access people door for egg collecting
- 14 x 21-inch working window with tempered glass and screens
- Holds up to 12 chickens
- Chicken door with ramp
- 6 nesting bins with an egg-laying area
- Ventilation bar
- Runners on legs for movability
- Solid plywood material
- Chicken door dimensions: 9.5W x 12H inches
- People door dimensions: 34W x 61.5H inches
- Coop dimensions: 7 ft. 4 in. L x 8 ft. 1 in. W x 6 ft. 9 in. H
Included: Chicken Coop, Chicken Ramp, High-Quality Siding and Trim
Not Included: Shingles
- Dimensions: 7 ft. 4 in. L x 8 ft. 1 in. W x 6 ft. 9 in. H
- Material: Wood
- Weight: 950 lbs.
- Wood Type: Plywood
- Brand: Little Cottage
- Assembly Required: Yes
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company has
resided in a quaint, slow-paced setting since 1999. It's where old-fashioned
craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. The company's
experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality,
pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more