Please Note: The coop shown doesn't come painted. This
coop is sold with beige primer on it ready for painting.
Pamper your chickens and make raising chickens more fun with the Little Cottage
Co Gambrel Barn - 5 ft. 4 in. L x 6 ft. 1 in. W x 6 ft. 6 in. H. The barn features
four nesting bins with an egg-laying area large enough for six to eight hens.
Built from solid plywood, the barn has high-quality siding and trim, 25-year
shingles (not included), and a ventilation bar. A 14 x 21-inch working window
with tempered glass and screens allows you to keep an eye on your chickens.
A handy ramp allows the chickens to easily enter the barn. The legs of the barn
feature runners for movability.
- Easy-access people door for egg collecting
- 14 x 21-inch working window with tempered glass and screens
- Holds up to 6 chickens
- Chicken door with ramp
- 4 nesting bins with an egg-laying area
- Ventilation bar
- Runners on legs for movability
- Solid plywood material
- Chicken door dimensions: 9.5W x 12H inches
- People door dimensions: 34W x 61.5H inches
- Coop dimensions: 5 ft. 4 in. L x 6 ft. 1 in. W x 6 ft. 6 in. H
Included: Chicken Coop, Chicken Ramp, High-Quality Siding and Trim
Not Included: Shingles
- Dimensions: 5 ft. 4 in. L x 6 ft. 1 in. W x 6 ft. 6 in. H
- Material: Wood
- Weight: 750 lbs.
- Wood Type: Plywood
- Brand: Little Cottage
- Assembly Required: Yes
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company has
resided in a quaint, slow-paced setting since 1999. It's where old-fashioned
craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. The company's
experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality,
pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.