The perfect hangout for a group of small chickens, Little Cottage Company's
Berlin Chicken Coop brings a bit of the country vibe to the urban farmer's backyard.
Created especially for hobby farmers or those with just a few animals, the coop
can hold anywhere from two to four chickens. Two doors make it easy for the
animals to get in and out, and for owners to access the animals. This coop has
a functional size that not only gives animals plenty of room to move about,
but also can fit anywhere on your property.
Each coop features exterior nesting bins and an enclosed run that gives the
chickens nice places to rest and lots of room to move around. A handle and wheels
on the outside of the coop makes it easy to move around for cleaning or transport.
If you don't have chickens, the coop will also work as a home for other small
animals, like rabbits. The Berlin Chicken Coop is unfinished and can be painted
to match your backyard.
- Sized perfectly for the hobby farmer with 2 to 4 chickens
- Plywood construction for reliable durability
- Assembly is required
- Coop is unfinished - paint as you like!
- Unit does not include a floor
- Dimensions: 84L x 33W x 41H inches
Included: Chicken Coop
- Exterior enclosure: 41L x 27W inches
- Interior enclosure: 31L x 25W inches
- Small door: 9.5W x 13H inches
- Large door: 14W x 16H inches
- Overall: 84L x 33W x 41H inches
- Material: Wood
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Wood Type: Plywood
- Brand: Little Cottage
- Floor Surface: No Flooring
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company has
resided in a quaint, slow-paced setting since 1999. It's where old-fashioned
craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. The company's
experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality,
pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more