Even city chickens will feel at home in the Atlanta Chicken Coop. Created
specially for small, urban farmers, the coops hold up to four animals. The Atlanta
coop has two doors so you always have easy access to your animals. A roomy interior
gives your animals ample room to move about comfortably.
Each coop features exterior nesting bins and an enclosed run that promotes
exercise and freedom of movement for the chickens inside. A handle and wheels
on the outside of the coop makes it easy to move anywhere on your property.
If you don't have chickens, the coop will also work as a home for other small
animals, like rabbits. The Atlanta Chicken Coop is unfinished and can be painted
to match your backyard.
- Perfect for a small family of 2 to 4 chickens
- Plywood construction for reliable durability
- Assembly is required
- Unit does not include a floor
- Coop is unfinished - paint as you like!
- Dimensions: 84L x 33W x 41H inches
Included: Chicken Coop
- Exterior enclosure: 41L x 27W inches
- Interior enclosure: 31L x 25W inches
- Small door: 9.5W x 13H inches
- Large door: 14W x 27H inches
- Overall: 84L x 33W x 41H inches
- Material: Wood
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Wood Type: Plywood
- Brand: Little Cottage
- Floor Surface: No Flooring
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company has
resided in a quaint, slow-paced setting since 1999. It's where old-fashioned
craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. The company's
experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality,
pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more