Ships on ICE, Please choose 2nd day Shipping for this item. For Canada customers, please choose Worldwide Saver as the shipping method.
INTRA-TRAC® is recommended for use as an aid in the control and prevention
of disease associated with canine parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica
infections in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older. These agents have been implicated
as playing a role in the etiology of the condition known as infectious canine
- ADT delivery system is convenient and reduces chance of accidental injection
- Single nostril claim.
- New reduced diluent volume claim of .5 ml to minimize discomfort when vaccinating
small dogs or puppies.
- Approved for use in dogs 3 weeks of age and older.
- High degree of protection.
- Quick onset of immunity.
- Incuded in the Schering-Plogh Animal Health CAPP program.