- Size: 48 L x 30 W x 33 H"
- Dog crate for dog 91-110 lbs
- Mesh: 1 1/2 x 6 "
- Wire Gauge: 3, 7, 9, 10
- Weight: 40 lbs. (product) / 48 lbs. (in carton)
- Accessories: All 48" Quiet Time Pet Beds (PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
- Easily Sets Up & Down to Portable Size. (No Tools Required)
- Durable, Satin Black Electro-Coat Finish
- Safe and Secure Slide-Bolt Latches
- Tough, Easy to Clean Plastic Pan
- Includes Free Divider Panel
The dog crate comes to you equipped with every feature you can think of; a
composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident, plastic
carrying handle to move the dog crate from one location to another comfortably,
Safe and secure slide bolt latches for the safety and security of the pet inside
and the furniture on the outside, and most importantly a Free divider panel
for use while your puppy is still growing up.
Designed completely around the safety, security and comfort of your Dog. The
I-Crate Single door dog crate sets up easily with the fold and carry configuration
that requires no use of tools and can be completed by almost anyone.
The Midwest makes the toughest dog crates, reinforced with extra tough closely
spaced wire to hold up to heavy use. Midwest dog crate comes with a Electro-Coat
Finish. These dog crates offer Safe & Secure Dual Slide-Bolt Latches. To
make your life easier the cages also come with a Carrying Handles. Single door
dog crate is available in 6 sizes
- Fold and carry Dog crates are by far the Most Popular dog Crates available.
- They are easy to set up and take down, only takes a minute.
- These I Crate dog crates are very similar to the Lifestages dog crate the
difference is: THESE I CRATES ARE A BETTER CONSTRUCTION FOR A LOWER PRICE.
- These L- Crate dog crates are lighter weight due to a lighter gauge of
steel making them easier to carry
- The I - Crate dog crate have rounded corners so they do not scratch or,catch
on things around the dog crate
- Some of the sizes of the i crates are a little smaller than the sizes of
the Lifestages dog crate
- These include a FREE Divider Panel!
- Cuts Housebreaking Time in Half by keeping puppy from eliminating in one
end and sleeping in the other.
- Allows you to adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows
into its adult size home.