Keep your dog or cat off the couch, away from the kitchen table or out of an entire room with our new Sound Barrier™ Indoor Sonic Fence. This indoor electronic pet barrier for dogs and cats uses audible sound - not shock - to keep your pet out of restricted areas. Receiver unit may be placed on table tops, by doors, beds, couches, trash cans or anywhere that is "off limits" to pets. The lightweight electronic pet collar sends an ultrasonic signal that triggers a loud sonic blast at the receiver unit to make your pet scat! Dogs and cats are easily trained to stay away. This ultrasonic system is superior to cheaper infrared devices because it allows people to come and go without triggering the alarm. The sonic alarm is triggered only by your pet's individual electronic transmitting collar. Range is fully adjustable from 1 ft. up to 35 ft. System includes one receiver module and one pet collar transmitter. Transmitter comes with lithium battery. Standard 9 Volt battery required for receiver (not included). Add an unlimited number of extra collars (High Tech Pet model MS-4) to control multiple pets. Add extra receivers (High Tech Pet model SBR-1) to protect multiple areas. Collar also operates our Power Pet fully automatic pet doors. Receiver is also operated by the Humane Contain® model RX-10 electronic fence collar.
- Works quickly and easily. Just place the collar on your dog or cat and put the receiver module in the restricted area
- Portable, lightweight and compact. Bring the sound barrier™ to grandma’s or on vacation. Use it as you travel with your pets
- Battery powered. Does not require a wall outlet or electrical cord
- Transmitter pet collar weighs only 1 oz. Suitable for large dogs or small kittens
- Receiver unit also works with the Humane Contain model RX-10 electronic fence collar. May be used as an accessory to the Humane Contain model X-10 In-Ground Electronic Dog Fence