Bark Terminator™ electronic bark control collar has a built in microprocessor that monitors your dog's barking pattern and automatically increases electronic shock stimulus as barking persists. This unit does not need uncomfortable probes to sense your dog’s bark. The Bark Terminator uses a built in, non-invasive, microphone and High Tech Pet’s, Sure Sense™ voice recognition system. The processor monitors the sound wave pattern and, much like your ear, is able to tell the difference between of a dog bark and stray sounds in the environment. This ensures that only your dog’s bark will set off the unit with virtual 100% accuracy. The revolutionary Bark Terminator™ uses a technique of gradually increasing shock output through four progressive stimulus levels. This technique works faster, more effectively and more humanely than conventional electronic dog barking collars because your pet is given a chance to think about what is happening instead of instantly being traumatized by an intense shock. Once your pet learns that it is the bark that is causing the shock, he needn't be intensely punished every time he forgets. The mild stimulus generated at the first bark will remind your pet of what is to come if he persists in barking. This is usually enough to end the barking pattern before the more intense stimulus levels are administered. Weighs only 2 oz. Recommended for dogs over 5 lbs. Operates on 6 volt alkaline battery (not included).
- Automatically increases shock stimulus as barking persists
- Microprocessor monitors the barking pattern and is able to tell the difference between the bark of a dog and stray sounds in the environment
- Water resistant, rain and snow will not affect operation
- Weighs only 2-ounce; recommended for dogs over 5 pounds
- Requires a 6-volt alkaline battery (not included)