We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
The D.T. Systems H2O-1800 series has an 1800 yard (1 mile) range and come with completely waterproof and rechargeable (Ni-MH batteries) transmitter and collar units. Nick and Continuous Stimulations come standard on every model in the H2O 1800 series line-up.
is a type of stimulation that will make the collar unit vibrate. Positive Vibration can be used in several different ways depending on how you use it during your dog's training. It can be a warning before you administer an electrical stimulation. it can be a reward or praise when your dog behaves correctly. It can represent a command in itself. It can even take the place of electrical stimulation all together, which would make it a great choice for handlers who are not comfortable using electrical stimulation. This is also a great feature for owners of deaf dogs as a way to get their dog's attention without using electrical stimulation.
- 1800 Yard (1 Mile) Range
- 16 Levels of Intensity adjusted from the Transmitter
- Digital Technology to Maximize Power
- Maxx-Range™ Internal Collar Antenna System
- Gentle Touch™ System Extra Mild Stimulation
- Built-In Safety Shut-Off
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery System
- Completely Waterproof Transmitters and Collars
- Positive Vibration For Reassurance