This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Purina Veterinary Diets® FortiFlora® can help improve your cat’s
This unique supplement contains live active cultures and is recommended for the
dietary management of cats with diarrhea. It tastes great and can be easily sprinkled
on a cat's food.
FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for cats and has been formulated to achieve
the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal
health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage cats with diarrhea in many situations,
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in kittens
- Antibiotic therapy
- Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help your cat’s diarrhea.
- Feeding Instructions Feed 1 sacket to your cat daily.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)
Crude Protein (Min) 43.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 12.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0%
Moisture (Max) 5.0%
(Enterococcus faecium) 1 X 108 CFU/g
1 box of 30 - 1 gram packages
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin
C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate, taurine, salt, manganese
proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.