Synthetic analogue of the F3 fraction of feline facial pheromone .... 2%
Excipients to .... 100 g
Indications: Uses: FELIWAY® Diffuser enables reactions to stressful
situations to be controlled and avoided.
Reactions to Stress Are Expressed As: Urine marking, vertical scratching, loss
of appetite, reduced desire to play, reduced desire to interact.
Use FELIWAY® in the Following Stress-Inducing Situations: Moving to a new
house, visits to the veterinarian and return from hospitalization, adoption,
rearrangement of furniture, vacation homes, introducing new arrivals, overcrowding.
Directions: Instructions for Use:
1. Remove the vial cap.
2. Screw the diffuser onto the vial and gently tighten.
3. Plug the diffuser into an electric socket.
For Urine Marking or Scratching: Place the FELIWAY® Diffuser in the room
where marking has taken place. If the cat marks several rooms (with a total
surface area of more than 650 sq. ft.), use an additional diffuser in one of
the other rooms that have been marked.
For Loss of Appetite or Reduced Desire to Interact and Play: Plug in the FELIWAY®
Diffuser in the room most used by the cat.
Area Coverage: 500-650 sq. ft.
One vial lasts approximately four weeks.
Precaution(s): Empty packaging and any remnants of the product should
be disposed of in accordance with current regulations covering disposal of waste
Caution(s): The physiological effects of this product were not tested
by Underwriters Laboratories.
- The diffuser is specially designed for this product. The properties of
the product cannot be guaranteed if a different device is used.
- Do not cover.
- Check that the main voltage is the same as indicated on the device. Do
not place underneath or behind furniture. When plugged in, do not touch the
device with metal objects.
- When plugged in, do not touch the device with wet hands.
- During and immediately after use, do not touch the device with your hands.
- The electric device should only be used with this FELIWAY® Diffuser
formulation. Use of another substance may increase the toxicity or flammability
of the product.
- The surfaces of the device reach high temperatures to encourage evaporation
of active ingredients - these surfaces should not be touched during use of
Warning(s): Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash them immediately with water and seek
the advice of a doctor.
- Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash thoroughly
with soap and water.
- If the product is swallowed, consult a doctor immediately and show him/her
Discussion: The secret to happy cats: When a cat feels safe in its environment,
it rubs its head against the furniture, the corners of walls or the bottom of
the curtains, leaving substances called facial pheromones. These pheromones
convey a message of well-being, calm and absence of stress.
When there are changes in the cat's environment, (such as visits to the veterinarian,
return from hospitalization, moving to a new home, new arrivals, rearrangement
of furniture), or if the cat is scared, a state of unrest or stress may develop.
This state can be conveyed by changes in behavior, such as urine marking, vertical
scratching, loss of appetite, or refusal to play and interact. In these situations,
FELIWAY® Diffuser can be used to restore the natural balance. FELIWAY®
Diffuser mimics the cat's facial pheromones, creating a state of well-being
Pack Contents: 1-48 mL vial.
Refill: 1-48 mL vial.