This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
SPOT-ON FLY CONTROL FOR HORSES
• Protects horses from flies, mosquitoes, gnats and ticks.
• Kills & repels house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies,
eye gnats, and ticks on horses
• Aids in the control of mosquitoes, horse flies, deer flies and black
flies on horses
*Permethrin: (CAS #52645-53-1)..... 45.0%
OTHER INGREDIENTS:....... 55.0%
TOTAL ..... 100.0%
*cis/trans ratio: Max 55% (+) cis and min 45% (+) trans
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
EPA Reg. No.: 270-279 • EPA Est. No.: 270-NB-003
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON HORSES OVER 12 WEEKS OF AGE
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Hazards to Humans: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: FOR EXTERNAL USE ON HORSES ONLY. Do not use on
foals under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product
on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing horses. Consult a veterinarian
before using on horses with known organ dysfunction. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS OTHER
THAN HORSES. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable
to consult a veterinarian before using this product with any other pesticide
• Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment
• Have person sip a glass of water, if able to swallow.
• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center
• Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
In case of medical emergencies or health and safety inquiries, or in case of
fire, leaking or damaged containers, or for product use information, call (602)
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control
center or doctor for treatment
Adverse Reactions: Some animals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product.
Reactions in horses may include skin sensitivity. Horses may show lethargy,
increased pruritus (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration
or hair loss at the application site. Observe the horse following treatment.
Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product on animals. If signs
of sensitivity occur, bathe your horse with a mild, non-insecticidal shampoo
and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
DO NOT USE OR STORE NEAR HEAT OR OPEN FLAMES
This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not
contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent
with its labeling.
DO NOT USE ON HORSES INTENDED FOR FOOD USE
DO NOT USE ON FOALS UNDER 12 WEEKS (3 MONTHS) OF AGE
Remove product tubes from package. Fold along perforation between tubes and
tear off one tube. Return unused tubes to package. Holding tube with notched
end pointing up and away from face and body, snap off narrow end at notches.
Apply one tube (10.0 ml) of product solution as follows:
• 5 ml along the back line starting at the poll (top of head behind
the ears), along the base of the mane, down the dorsal midline to the dock (base
of the tail)
• 1 ml to the top of the forehead under the forelock
• 1 ml, as a stripe, to the back of each foreleg, from the ankle up to
the knee (2 ml total)
• 1 ml, as a stripe, to the back of each hindleg, from the ankle up to
the hock (2 ml total)
• Do not allow the product to contact horse’s eyes or mucous membranes.
• Wrap tube and put in trash.
• Do not reapply for 14 days (2 weeks).
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer
for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency
or call 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product
down any indoor or outdoor drain.