This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
For use on horses as indicated
EquiDERM Advanced Wound Ointment will inhibit proud flesh, supports healthy
epithelialization and is for treatment of burns, lacerations, post-surgical
incisions and open wounds.
• Inhibits Proud Flesh
• Supports Healthy Epithelialization
• Post-Surgical Incisions
• Open Wounds
Instructions for use:
• Gently cleanse the wound using standard wound care practices
• Apply ointment to affected areas
• If applying to proud flesh, debride daily
• Re-apply daily when possible
Peg 400 & 4000, Water, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid and a patented blend of
For external use only. Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if dermal
(skin) irritation occurs.
- Store at or below room temperature ( 25 °C/ or 77 °F)
- Store out of direct sunlight and in a dry place
Do not use if open or compromised