Enzadent Oral Care Chews combine enzymes found naturally in your pet's saliva
with the natural abrading action of beef hide to help remove food debris before
it become a problem.
- Triple Enzymatic Chews For Dogs
- Dental cleaning
- Remove plaque
- Remove food debris
- Provides a natural abrading action to help remove plaque and food debris
- Enzymatically treated to help boost dog's own natural defenses found in
- Rawhide is non-digestible protein hide with no significant nutritional
- Formaldehyde is not used during the manufacturing process
Enzadent Triple Enzymatic Oral Care Chews work by combining two highly effective
cleaning systems: Triple Enzyme System; the same three enzymes found naturally
in your pet's saliva to help boost your pet's own natural defenses against plaque;
and the natural abrading action of beef hide to help remove plaque and food
debris before they become a problem. Regular use will help keep your pet's breath
fresh and teeth clean.
Ingredients American Beef hide, Water, Flavor, Salt, Maltodextrose,
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Primary Dried Yeast, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Glucose
Oxidase, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate.
Crude Protein (min)...70.0%
Crude Fat (min)...1.5%
Crude Fiber (max)...1.0%