We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
Get 5% OFF with coupon code: FIVEOFF
The Dogtra eF-3000 Gold system gives you the ability to allow your dog the freedom he wants, within your specified boundaries. Dogtra's containment system contains your dog without the use of conventional fencing that can be chewed through, jumped over or dug under.
- Waterproof collar/receiver.
- Pager/vibration signal that warns the dog prior to electrical stimulation/correction.
- Wire continuity indicator shows that the fence is in operational condition.
- Intensity Rheostat Dial on each individual collar/receiver that offers
levels (1-5) to match each dog's personality and temperament.
- Stimulation is discontinued after 8 seconds for safety purposes. The collar
will be reactivated when the dog approaches the boundary again.
- Other Dogtra e-collars or other manufacturer's collars will not be intercepted
within the Dogtra eF-3000 Gold system.
- Easy to add additional Collar/Receivers.
- 2-hour rapid charge Pet Containment System.
- System turns to sleep mode to save energy and power when your dog is playing
safely within the eF-3000 Gold boundary.
- Rechargeable receiver.
- Long-range signal (will work up to 40 acres).
- User-friendly controls.
- Dogtra's eF-3000 Gold system collars use stateof-the-art microcomputer technology.
The receiver has an automatic control that limits the stimulus to eight seconds.
- Dogtra's filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other
than your transmitter.
The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system
to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through
the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is
accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator.
"The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or
deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your
dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.)"