The DogTek EF-4000 is an underground pet containment system which enables you
to contain one or more dogs in a specified area. Give your pet complete freedom
within a perimeter defined by you without the need for an ugly and expensive
above ground fence.
An unlimited number of receiver collars can be used with one DogTek system,
so you can contain as many dogs as you wish safely in the same area. The DogTek
EF-4000 is adaptable to all types of terrain: open, wooded, hilly, fenced or
How does it work?
A discrete perimeter wire (up to 2.5 acres or 1350 feet) is placed on the
ground, buried or raised on an existing fence. This wire carries a signal from
a small transmitter unit. The dog wears a discrete receiver collar that receives
a signal when your dog approaches the perimeter wire.
When your dog first approaches the wire he enters the warning zone and is warned
by a beep from the collar. As he gets closer to the wire he enters the correction
zone and receives small static impulses. As he leaves the area the impulses
stop. After a few days, as the dog learns the boundary the impulses can be reduced
and the collar used to emit audible beeps only.
- Patented Dual zone adjustment (Warning and Correction zones are both adjustable)
- 8 adjustable levels of static corrections
- Fully waterproof collar
- On average batteries only replaced every 6 months
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Do-It-Yourself installation
- EF-4025 Receiver Collar w/30" adjustable strap
- 1 set of short and long contact probes
- Power Adapter
- 330' of wire
- Boundary/Transmitter Connection Kit
- 10 boundary flags
- Operation Manual
- Requires ADOBE Reader to Open
- Training CD
- Test Lamp