At 29.4” high, the Tall Pet Gate with Security Arms securely confines small, medium and some larger sized pets and is available in Wood & Wire construction. The security arms rest against the restricted opening making it very difficult for the pet to dislodge or push aside the gate, particularly good for use on smooth surfaces. Another feature of the Tall Pet Gate is the rubber pads on the wood security arms that prevent marking walls. The Small Span extends from27.6” to 50” Wide. The support legs are 24.4” long and resist tipping and improve stability. They have rubber pads on the bottom to protect the floor and resist skidding. The gate has a sliding “adjustable-width” feature that makes it easily expandable to the width of your choice without using awkward hardware. The freestanding design means that no installation is necessary.
- Security Arms resist tipping and make gate difficult to dislodge from restricted opening
- Made from Durable Eco-Friendly hardwood construction with Chestnut Finish, chew resistant steel wire .144 Dia. is Black powder coated for protection and durability.
- Long support legs resist tipping and improve stability while rubber feet protect floor surfaces & minimize skidding
- Freestanding design allows for easy placement anywhere in the home with no installation
- Handcrafted of Mortis and Tenon construction for added durability
- Exterior Dimensions: 29.4" H; Spans from 27.6" to 50"; Leg is 24.4" Long
- Interior Dimensions:
- Door Dimensions: