Red Cell for Fueling Champion Horses - Gallon (74110)
- The industry standard vitamin-mineral supplement for fueling champion horses, contains 300 mg. of chelated iron per ounce.
- Potent, reliable and homogenized for maximum consistency, with yucca flavoring for added palatability.
- Horses in training: feed 2 fluid ounces of red cell daily.
- Horses not in training: feed 1 fluid ounce of red cell daily.
- Feed red cell by mixing into daily feed ration or orally with a dose syringe.
Water, Ferric Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Sorbitol, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Cholride, Vitamin E, Vit A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol Irradiated, Copper Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Manganese Sulfate.