Fura-Zone Ointment 1 Lb (01 1111323)
- Nitrofurazone ointment is used topically for the prevention or treatment of surface bacterial infections in wounds, burns.
- May also be used as a sweat.
- Federal law prohibits the use of this product in food-producing animals.
- Apply fura-zone directly to the lesion with a spatula, or first place on a piece of gauze.
- Application of a bandage is optional.
- Fura-zone should be in contact with the lesion for at least 24 hours.
0.2% Nitrofurazone In A Water-Soluble Base Of Polyethylene Glycols.