AKOMA Hound Heater Dog House Furnace Deluxe with Cord Protector 110-volt 10 x 10 x 4.5 in.
The Hound Heater Dog House Furnace Deluxe with Cord Protector will help protect
your pet from the cold. It features a long-life heating element for many years
of reliable use. This product can also be used for most dog and cat houses. Product
is made from 16 gauge powder coated steel.
The Hound Heater Dog House Furnace Deluxe with Cord Protector comes equipped
with a Heavy Duty Chew-Proof, 8ft., 3- prong, grounded cord, a protective spring
that covers the entire cord, Heavy duty stainless steel -- also features a cord
strain relief to eliminate cord tension problems.
Easy installation, takes only a few minutes -- comes with easily understood
directions with pictures. All you need to do is drill a hole through the wall
of the house, feed the cord through the hole, mount the Hound Heater Dog House
Furnace, set the thermostat, and plug it in. It's that simple!
- Has no sharp edges and will not burn your pet.
- Designed with an internal heat shield to protect all wires/components ----
also keeps the front from getting hot allowing your pet to lay directly against
the lower half of the unit without any danger of getting burned (please follow
- Made to all agency requirements including foreign UL requirements internal
high limit switch shuts down the unit if it reaches 210 F automatically resets
upon cooling. This can only happen if the unit is mounted improperly.
- 50,000 hr. rated 150 watt wire element (replaceable)
- 100,000 cycle heavy duty thermostat -- (replaceable) "Just Set It
and Forget It"
- Saves energy by only running when needed. Adjusts from 30 degrees Fahrenheit
to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Draws 1.25 amps so it can be safely powered by an extension cord (any outdoor
cord MUST be rated for 10 amps)
- External graphics say "mount this side up" to eliminate mounting
questions comes with an external heat shield to disperse heat and keep any
materials from sitting on top of unit.
- Heats up to a 32 cubic foot dog house but also works great for smaller
cat and dog houses. Please note that several variables can affect performance
including enclosed structure, insulation, voids, construction material, and
weather (e.g. exposure to direct sunlight, wind, snow, ice, and drafts), among
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident,
abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear
- Hound Heater Dog House Heaters can be used in any style of dog houses even
igloo style houses
- Please follow installation instructions carefully. It is extremely important
that your house be insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound Heater
Dog House Furnace must never be mounted to the ceiling.