AKOMA Hound Heater Dog House Furnace 110-volt 10 x 10 x 4.5 in.
The Hound Heater Dog House Furnace will help protect your pet from the cold. It
features a long-life heating element for many years of reliable use. This product
can also be used for most dog and cat houses. Product is made from 16 gauge powder
All you need to do is drill a hole through the wall of the house, feed the
cord through the hole, mount the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace, set the thermostat,
and plug it in. It's that simple!
Hound Heater Dog House Furnace are designed so the cord is not accessible to
your pet. Sometimes this is not possible and if this is a concern please consider
purchasing the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace Deluxe with Cord Protector which
comes equipped with a Heavy Duty Chew-Proof Cord instead of the Standard Cord.
It's a protective spring that covers the entire cord, Heavy duty stainless steel
-- also features a cord strain relief to eliminate cord tension problems.
- Has no sharp edges and will not burn your pet.
- 8ft., 3- prong, grounded cord
- Designed with an internal heat shield to protect all wires/components --
also keeps the front from getting hot allowing your pet to lay directly against
the lower half of the unit without any danger of getting burned (please follow
- Made to all agency requirements including foreign UL requirements internal
high limit switch shuts down the unit if it reaches 210 F automatically resets
upon cooling. This can only happen if the unit is mounted improperly
- 50,000 hr. rated 150 watt wire element (replaceable)
- 100,000 cycle heavy duty thermostat -- (replaceable) "Just Set It
and Forget It"
- Saves energy by only running when needed. Adjusts from 30 degrees Fahrenheit
to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Draws 1.25 amps so it can be safely powered by an extension cord (any outdoor
cord MUST be rated for 10 amps)
- External graphics say "mount this side up" to eliminate mounting
- Comes with an external heat shield to disperse heat and keep any materials
from sitting on top of unit
- Heats up to a 32 cubic foot dog house but also works great for smaller
cat and dog houses.
- Please note that several variables can affect performance including enclosed
structure, insulation, voids, construction material, and weather (e.g. exposure
to direct sunlight, wind, snow, ice, and drafts), among others.
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident,
abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear
- Hound Heater Dog House Furnace can be used in any style of dog houses even
igloo style houses
- Please follow installation instructions carefully. It is extremely important
that your house be insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound Heater
Dog House Furnace must never be mounted to the ceiling.