A dog house heater that will protect your pet from the cold.
The Hound Heater Classic Dog House Furnace, (a newly redesigned version of
the former Hound Heater II) is a four sided ventilation system that will effectively
heat up to 16 cubic feet.
The Hound Heater Classic is powered by a 50,000 hour, 90 watt, replaceable
wire resistance element. The same heating element technology that has made the
more powerful Hound Heater Furnace a huge success!!! The Hound Heater Classic
is ideal for heating spaces 10 to 16 cubic feet - purrfect for cat houses and
small dog houses.
Hound Heater Dog House Heaters Dimensions:
- 6" H x 6" W x 6" D
- Heats up to a 16 cubic foot cat or dog house
Hound Heater Dog House Heater Features:
- The heater has no sharp edges and will not burn your pet
- Internal heat shield allows your pet to lay directly against the lower
half of the unit without any danger of getting burned (please follow installation
- Heat shield disperses heat and protects the ceiling in any cat or dog house
for ultimate safety
- Installation takes only a few minutes
- Heats up to a 16 cubic foot dog house but also works great for smaller
cat and dog houses
- 90 watt, replaceable wire resistance heating element. Contact customer
service for replacement and service parts.
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident,
abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear
Hound Heater Classic Optional Accessories:
- Critter Cord protects the Hound Heater cord or most electrical cords against
chewing. The Critter Cord is infused with a special scent pets dislike deterring
them from chewing on the cord. Clear, flexible and heavy gauge cord, 10 feet
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor
temperatures! Unit is water resistant so if you intend on using this thermometer
out in the elements be sure to protect it. Uses 1 AAA battery (not included)
NOTE: Please follow installation instructions carefully. It is extremely
important that your house be insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound
Heater dog house heaters must never be mounted to the ceiling.